We will train your staff to be effective lifestyle change advocates!
Real Balance Global Wellness Services Inc. provides education and guidance to Primary Care Offices, Hospitals & Medical Facilities, EAP programs, Disease Management Companies, Corporate Wellness Programs, Fitness Centers, and all companies looking for ways to keep health care costs down.
Impact the health of your clients, patients or employees where change is really possible. Gain the skills needed to motivate people to make positive lifestyle changes and accomplish goals they never thought possible. Wellness Coach training will give your staff the mindset shift, the health coaching model, and the interpersonal skillsneeded to be truly effective at helping people succeed at lasting lifestyle change. We will work with you to create an education and development plan that will move your organization towards its goals. We will work with you to meet your schedule and your budget.
- Teach your wellness team effective coaching skills to use in their current wellness efforts.
- Provide your staff a solid and effective model of health coaching to use with your clients or patients
- Find ongoing support in the application of health coaching as your companies wellness program evolves and grows.
Positive Impact of Wellness Coaching With Patients/Clients?
- Wellness Professionals find measurable lifestyle improvements in their clients.
- Individuals who participate are happier, healthier and more productive in their lives.
- Health care providers & disease management companies find medical compliance for lifestyle issues
- Clients/patients express more understanding of the lifestyle prescription and feel more support to make the lifestyle changes needed for increased health
Positive Impact of Wellness Coaching Skills on the Organization
- Increased clear commmunication between staff
- Reduce conflict and misunderstandings between staff and prevent mistakes
- Managers see a reduction in absenteeism and an increase in presenteeism and productivity.
- Increase positive communication between medical staff and family members
- Administrators and CEO's find a reduction in the cost of health care
ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING OPTIONS
Wellness Mapping 360°™ “Wellness & Health Coach" Certification (32 hrs)
Learn wellness concepts and professional coaching competencies that will give you the skills needed to individualize your wellness program or current work. You will learn a systematic coaching process, based on behavioral change psychology, human motivation, health promotion, and professional coaching competencies. Learn how to motivate others toward health and wellness with support and accountability. This training gives organizations who work dlrectfy with clients who need to make behavioral changes a framework for success. Learn to apply the WM360 model of wellness coaching to working with people with health challenges from prevention through adaptation, recovery and reclaiming what they have lost.
Wellness Coaching Conversation (3-4 hours)
Use the Coach - Approach in your current wellness work and find benefit for staff and clients. Through the power of coaching comvrsationsyou will find less internal conflict, less mistakes because of misunderstandings, greater follow through with medical directives by clients, and more support for lifestyle changes from family members.
Wellness Coaching Competencies (6-8 hours)
Health and Wellness professionals learn the powerful interpersonal skills of coaching and how to use the skills to promote and support lifestyle change. The emphasis is on the use of wellness coaching In time limited -brief interventions. Individuals successfully completing this training will receive a certificate of completion.
Wellness, Stress and the Health Professional (2-3 hours)
A 3-4 four hour experiential training that gives individuals working in the health world specific ways to reduce stress and increase their own resilience and wellness.
Laser Coaching (3-6 hours)
Learn how to use Health coaching skills in limited time settings.