RESILIENCE TO THRIVING COACH 4:00 - 5:30 CT
Join Dr. Joel Bennett for this great learning opportunity and become a Resilience Coach!
May 27th, June 3,10,17, 24 - 4:00 - 5:30 Central time
This class can be taken as a stand-alone or as part one of three-part track by adding the following 2 classes.
- The ADVANCED RESILIENCE COACHSULTANT class (Dates to be announced)
- RESILIENCE PRACTICUM (Dates set based on schedules)
Approved for continuing education for HR, EAP, NBHWC, CHES, ACSM
This certificate training is for those professionals within either a human resource, wellness, health, coaching related profession to help them learn about and acquire skills and tools for assisting individuals and organizations with enhancing their resilience and thriving capacity. There are two tracks for this certificate; both basic and advanced.
Research with participants in the basic course has shown significant pre-to-post increases in several coaching competencies. This includes being more present for clients, the ability to develop actions plans for thriving, and knowing how to work with one’s own resilience story in the context of coaching.
Objectives (as a result of this training, participants will be able to…)
- Identify different levels of resilient functioning (from adapting to thriving) and mind-body (neurological) functions that support resilience
- Identify how resilience operates across different organizational levels (individual, team, and organizational)
- Cite research to support the above distinctions
- Implement a basic cognitive-behavioral practice for working through stress and applying a positive perspective
- Identify and use different tools to support individuals on their path toward resilience
|Class End Date||06-24-21|
|Registration Start Date||01-01-21|
|Cut off date||05-20-21|