This is a 40 hour Wellness & Health Coach Certification delivered via interactive webinar.
Webinars are interactive and the closest to being in a live classroom. You hear and see the instructor and can ask questions and have them answered in real time.
$100.00 early registration incentive. 15% incentive for groups of 3 and 4 people and 20% incentive for groups of 5 or more!
“Wellness & Health” Coach Certification Training: The purpose of this program is to train wellness & health professionals in the use of Wellness Coaching skills to assist their clients in making lasting lifestyle change. Participants learn a systematic coaching process, based on behavioral change psychology, human motivation, health promotion, and professional coaching competencies. Participants will gain the skills to support and motivate their clients/patients to make the behavioral changes needed to live healthier lives. This training experience is a combination of lecture, demonstration, Individual exploration, group discussion, and interactive skill practice.
This is a 40 hour class delivered over 10 or 20 weeks (depends on the format chosen)
Certificate of Attendance: A Certificate of Attendance will be granted at the end of the 40 content training hours and completion of the Participant Evaluation.
Certification Requirements: Granted with completion of 40 contact training hours, 6 buddy coaching sessions, completion of a final exam (75% or above), and case study (pass/fail). To protect the integrity of the certification and because of our accrediting bodies only 3 webinar classes or 6 hours of live training can be missed and made up.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation prior to 10 days before to the start of the training will result in a full refund of your registration fee. After the 10 day window your tuition can be applied to registration in another class (needs to be applied within 2 years)
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest exists for any individuals in a position to control content.
Certification Renewal: Renewal is every 3 years (on December 31st of the 3rd year) with documentation of 30 contact training hours in a field related to health coaching.
* The Professional Wellness & Health Coach Certification - NBHWC Path is an approved health and wellness coach training & education program by the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC).
* Nurses: This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
“Approval for contact hours through the AHNA is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.”
* Health Educators: This activity has been approved by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC) for 32 hours of CHES or MCHES Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH)
* Sports Medicine / Fitness: This entity is an approved provider of Continuing education contact hours for ACSM
* ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization's products/services."
* International Coach Federation (ICF): Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) for 37 hours of coach specific training hours and direct application towards ICF credentialing.
National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC.org): We are an approved program for the National Board. We are also an approved CEP or provider of Continuing education training hours for HBC-HWC coaches.
* SHRM, EAP, BCC, and CDR approved
Physical Therapists (PT's, PTA's) Physician Assistants (PA's) and other health and wellness professions not mentioned above: We will give you what you need to apply for continuing education for this class.
|Class End Date||09-09-21|
|Registration Start Date||01-12-21|
|Cut off date||07-06-21|