Wellness & Health Coach Certification - Santa Barbara, CA
Wellness Mapping 360°™ Wellness Coaching Methodology
November 30th - December 3rd of 2016 – Santa Barbara, CA
Special 1 Time Only "Thanksgiving Day" Incentive! Use the Coupon code "Turkey" and see what the discount is at Check Out! It's a big one!
Learn a wellness coaching process, based on behavioral change psychology, human motivation, health promotion, and professional coaching competencies. Gain the skills to help your clients or patients make lasting lifestyle change.
Wellness Mapping 360°™ Methodology (32 hours over 4 days) $1,495.00 with early registration ($1,595.00 after)
Our On location Wellness Mapping 360™ “Wellness & Health Coach” Certification includes the same content as the webinar
Included with Registration:
Who should attend ?
Knowledge and Skills Gained
This Wellness & Health Coach Certification Training Intensive is a comprehensive program that provides participants with in-depth skill building experience and the practical knowledge base of Wellness/Health Coaching.
Structure of the Live Program: The course takes place over four days, generally Wednesday thru Saturday or Thursday - Sunday to make it easier on those who have to take time off from work to attend. At times we host "Combo: classes with 2 live onlocation days followed by 8 interactive webinars. The daily, 8:30am – 5:30pm sessions are interactive and experiential, giving plenty of time for discussion and practice. Classes are kept small (under 30) to enhance the connection between participants and the overall learning that takes place in the group. You will also be trained to use a CD Tool Kit that consists of wellness coaching tools, communication tools, and forms designed to support client interactions and implementation of the program with your clients, patients, students, or employees. The content in the live four-day intensive is the same as in the 32 hour Wellness & Health Coach Certification Webinars.
Certificate of Attendance: A Certificate of Attendance will be granted with completion of the 32 content training hours and completion of the course evaluation.
The Certification Completion Process: To become a certified Wellness & Health Coach participants must complete 32 contact training hours, 5 buddy coaching sessions (formative), complete the final exam with a grade of 75% or higher, and successfully complete a case study (pass/fail), and submit 1 audio recording (pass/fail) of a health coaching session for review.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation prior to 10 days before to the start of the training will result in a full refund of your registration fee. After the 10 day window your tuition can be applied to registration in another class (needs to be applied within 2 years)
- This training has been approved for 32 continuing education contact hours for ACSM, CHES, Nurses, CDR, and approved for 37 ICF coach specific training hours. This program is an Approved Program during the transition phase with the International Consortium for Credentialing Health & Wellness Coaches - https://nbhwc.org
- "ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization's products/services."
- “This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association’s Education Approver committee, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation".
- Approved through: 2/4/2021
- Approval for contact hours through the AHNA is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.”
Lodging and transportation assistance available with request.
|Class End Date||12-03-16|
|Cut off date||11-29-16|