Wellness & Health Coach Certification training - March 2021
Wellness Mapping 360°™ Wellness Coaching Methodology
March 30, 2021 – May 20, 2021 , 12pm – 2pm Eastern (T/TH)
Early date 3/1/21 (save $100)
This is a 34 hour Wellness & Health Coach Certification delivered via interactive webinar + 4 Hours of self-paced, web-based learning (38 Total).
Webinars are interactive and the closest to being in a live classroom. You hear and see the instructor and can ask questions and have them answered in real time.
$100.00 early registration incentive. 15% incentive for groups of 3 and 4 people and 20% incentive for groups of 5 or more!
“Wellness & Health” Coach Certification Training: The purpose of this program is to train wellness & health professionals in the use of Wellness Coaching skills to assist their clients in making lasting lifestyle change. Participants learn a systematic coaching process, based on behavioral change psychology, human motivation, health promotion, and professional coaching competencies. Participants will gain the skills to support and motivate their clients/patients to make the behavioral changes needed to live healthier lives. This training experience is a combination of lecture, demonstration, Individual exploration, group discussion, and interactive skill practice.
This is a 38 hour program delivered with 32 hours delivered over 8 or 16 weeks (depends on the format chosen) Plus a small group Mentor Session (2 hours). arranged seperate from the class and 4 hours of self-pace, web-based learning.
Certificate of Attendance: A Certificate of Attendance will be granted at the end of the 38 content training hours and completion of the Participant Evaluation.
Certification Requirements: Granted with completion of 38 contact training hours, 6 buddy coaching sessions, completion of a final exam (75% or above), case study (pass/fail), and audio recording review. To protect the integrity of the certification and because of our accrediting bodies only 2 webinar classes or 4 hours of live training can be missed and made up.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation prior to 10 days before to the start of the training will result in a full refund of your registration fee. After the 10 day window your tuition can be applied to registration in another class (needs to be applied within 2 years)
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest exists for any individuals in a position to control content.
Certification Renewal: Renewal is every 3 years (on December 31st of the 3rd year) with documentation of 30 contact training hours in a field related to health coaching.
* The Professional Wellness & Health Coach Certification - NBHWC Path is an approved health and wellness coach training & education program by the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC).
* Nurses: This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.For the foundation class only!
“Approval for contact hours through the AHNA is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.”
* Health Educators: This activity has been approved by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC) for 40 hours of CHES or MCHES Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH)
* Sports Medicine / Fitness: This entity is an approved provider of Continuing education contact hours for ACSM
* ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization's products/services."
* International Coach Federation (ICF): Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) for 40 hours of coach specific training hours and direct application towards ICF credentialing.
National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC.org): We are an approved program for the National Board. We are also an approved CEP or provider of Continuing education training hours for HBC-HWC coaches for 5 specific classes. Please ask which ones!
* SHRM, EAP, BCC, and CDR approved
Physical Therapists (PT's, PTA's) Physician Assistants (PA's) and other health and wellness professions not mentioned above: We will give you what you need to apply for continuing education for this class.
|Class End Date||05-20-21|