Wellness & Health Coach Certification October 18th (T/TH) 12-2pm ET
Wellness Mapping 360°™ Wellness Coaching Methodology
“October 18th – December 15th / 12pm – 2pm Eastern (T/TH)
Early date 8/26/16 (save $100) No classes Thanks giving week.
This is a 32 hour Wellness & Health Coach Certification delivered via interactive webinar.
Webinars are interactive and the closest to being in a live classroom. You hear and see the instructor and can ask questions and have them answered in real time.
$100.00 early registration incentive. 15% incentive for groups of 3 and 4 people and 20% incentive for groups of 5 or more!
Wellness Mapping 360 “Wellness & Health” Coach Certification Training: The purpose of this program is to train wellness & health professionals in the use of Wellness Coaching skills to assist their clients in making lasting lifestyle change. Participants learn a systematic coaching process, based on behavioral change psychology, human motivation, health promotion, and professional coaching competencies. Participants will gain the skills to support and motivate their clients/patients to make the behavioral changes needed to live healthier lives. This training experience is a combination of lecture, demonstration, Individual exploration, group discussion, and interactive skill practice.
This includes 40 hours of interactive classes delivered either over 10 weeks (depends on the format chosen) or live on location over 5 days.
Certificate of Attendance: A Certificate of Attendance will be granted at the end of the 40 content training hours and completion of the Participant Evaluation.
Certification Completion Requirements:
• 100% of activity must be attended (6 hours maybe made up).
• 6 Buddy Coaching Sessions (6 hours outside of class)
• Completion of Ethics & Legal Module (2 hrs. outside of class)
• Completion of final exam with 75% or higher (1.5 hours)
• Completion of a Case Study report on 6 sessions with a client or volunteer
• Participation in practice with instructor in class feedback
• Participant Evaluation
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation prior to 10 days before to the start of the training will result in a full refund of your registration fee. After the 10 day window your tuition can be applied to registration in another class (needs to be applied within 2 years)
Dr. Michael Arloski PhD, PCC, CWP, NBC-HWC, is the author of the 2 books used in this class and he discloses he is paid a royalty on the sale of the books. The program is presented without bias!
Certification Renewal: Renewal is every 3 years (on December 31st of the 3rd year) with documentation of 30 contact training hours in a field related to health coaching.
* Health Educators: This activity has been approved by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC) for 40 hours of CHES or MCHES Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH)
* Sports Medicine / Fitness: This entity is an approved provider of Continuing education contact hours for ACSM and this class will give 40 CEU's.
* ACSM approved providership of this program does not imply endorsement of the sponsoring organization's products/services."
* International Coach Federation (ICF): Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) for 48 hours of coach specific training hours and direct application towards the ICF ACC credential.
National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC.org): We are an approved program for the National Board and this class is the 1st step on that path. We are also an approved CEP or provider of Continuing education training hours for HBC-HWC coaches for 10 specific classes. Please ask which ones!
* SHRM, EAP, BCC, and CDR approved
* Nurses:This activity has been submitted to the American Holistic Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The American Holistic Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Physical Therapists (PT's, PTA's) Physician Assistants (PA's) and other health and wellness professions not mentioned above: We will give you what you need to apply for continuing education for this class.
|Class End Date||12-15-16|
|Cut off date||10-04-16|