Samia AGUIAR BRANDÃO SIMURRO
Announcement: Samia and her company SeR Serviços em Psicologia brings Wellness Mapping 360° "Wellness Coach" Certification to Brazil! Samia has been granted the exclusive Wellness Mapping 360 "Wellness Coach" Certification and training license for Brazil. The best in evidence based wellness coaching - Samia works for the health and wellbeing of all Brazilians!
Samia and her company SeR Serviços em Psicologia are very active in the health & wellness field in Brazil. She is currently Vice President of a Brazilian Quality of Life Association
- Master in Psychology (Neuroscience and Behavior field), Universidade de São Paulo (USP), 1999
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at Universidade Celso Lisboa, São Paulo, graduated in 1984
- Wellness Program Coordinator (National Wellness Conference, Stevens Point - 2005)
- Certified Wellness Mapping 360 Wellness Coach and Trainer
- Health Promotion and Quality of Life (American University, Washington, DC – 2001)
- Specialization in Health, Pontifícia Universidade Católica,1995
- Diagnosis and Stress Therapy Specialization, Instituto Paulista de Stress (IPSPP), 2001
- Cognitive- Behavior Therapy Specialist, Instituto de Terapia Cognitiva, 2005.
- Proficiency in English (Community College, CA - 1985)
- Allianz Group (March 1996 – to date)
- Responsible for stress evaluation of executives of organizations that has Allianz Insurance.
- SeR Serviços em Psicologia (Jun 1997 – to date)
- Manage partner and president of SeR company. Responsible for stress evaluation, programs implementation and follow up. Consultant in mental health and quality of life programs for different organizations.
- MBA Teacher: Management of Quality of Life Programs from Universidade São Camilo (February 2006 – to date)
- Responsible for teaching Bases for the Management of Quality of Life Programs
- Teacher of Specialization course in Wellness and Quality of Life (February 2007-to date)
- Responsible for teaching: Quality of Life and Wellness, Psychosomatic, Stress and Tendencies to Quality of Life programs.
- Co Author of the Book: Introduction of Psychosomatic ( November 2009)
- Co Author of the Book: Practical Guide for Quality of Life Programs: How to choose the Best Program to your Organizational ( August 2009)
- Co Author of the Book: National Prize of Quality of Life: Trajectory of one decade (September2007)
- Clinical Psychologist specialist in Psychosomatic, Stress, Health Psychology (since 1996)