Wellness Coaching - Train the Trainer Event
Wellness Mapping 360°™Wellness Coach Methodology
A Licensed WM360° Trainer may train Wellness/ Health Coaches within their organization and in some circumstances in partnership with RBGWS to provide services worldwide. A Licensed Trainer in good standing and actively pursuing ICF accreditation may apply to become a RBGWS Trainer. Educational Partnership Licenses are available for colleges, universities, and educational institutions. On a case-by-case basis Regional Licenses are available outside of the USA.
Real Balance Global Wellness Services Inc. has defined an explicit business model for extending our products and services. The distribution for training and consulting is done through four channels:
- Internal Trainers
- Licensed Trainers - within companies
- International Licenses
- Educational Partnerships
To maintain quality and to ensure the “Industry Certification Standard” is being met, Real Balance GWS maintains the role of the certification body. Materials must be purchased from Real Balance GWS.
Benefits: All Licensed Trainers have access to the RBGWS Trainer Center, new training materials, and the ability to train others within their organization or to work in partnership with RBGWS. The license and the trainer portfolio belong to the Licensed WM360 Wellness Coach Trainer and moves with them as they change employment adding to their professional status.
Current Wellness Mapping 360°™ “Wellness & Health” Coach Certification in good standing
What to expect from the Trainer Certification
During this training you will:
- Become familiar with the Real Balance GWS as an organization
- Become familiar with the different curriculum formats and delivery methods
- Demonstrate knowledge of and the ability to teach the wellness coaching 360°™ wellness & health coach materials, and tool usage
- Understand the ethics and liabilities of coaching and teaching
- Gain knowledge of the wellness coaching 360°™ wellness & health coach certification process
- Learn how to integrate deeper knowledge into the curriculum and tailor the content to your audience
- Understand the responsibilities of a WM360°™ instructor
- Prepare personal stories, examples and exercises appropriate to the curriculum.
- Learn to listen and respond to your audience in a way that encourages maximum student learning and class engagement. Adult learning principals.
- Learn to teach the wellness coaching 360°™ wellness & health coach certification curriculum
- Practice facilitation skills to master tone, field questions, facilitate exercises, and establish a safe/comfortable environment for participants.
- Develop a professional wellness & health coach trainer plan and identify areas of growth as a trainer.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Successful completion of the Wellness Mapping 360° Licensed Trainer Event
- Sign the Licensed Trainer Agreement clarifying trainer limitations and financial arrangements (international agreements will be in place prior to this training)
The Trainer is responsible for maintaining the integrity of all WM360°™ Wellness & Health Coach training and certifications by:
- Keeping accurate records
- Providing each student with new materials provided by RBGWS
- Ensuring that each student completes and hands in a participant evaluation
- Processing certificates & certifications with RBGWS
All licensed Instructors in good standing may renew every 3 years by documenting:
- Having completed the “Advanced Wellness Coaching: Competencies and Applications” class within 1 year of the Train the Trainer event.
- Maintain continued development as a trainer by teaching or co-teaching a minimum of 1 training a year in the three years.
- Attend the annual Trainer webinar to gain insight into changes in the field and the content.
- Arrange meetings with your designated training guide prior and after your training sessions.
Registration Fee = $1,695.00: The cost of registration includes; 20 Contact hours of training,
4 Mentor Coaching sessions, Training Portfolio, Training Power Point Presentations, monthly support calls, and access to an abundant support library.